Welcome to Dundalk Pediatric Associates! We ask all new patients to please take the following steps to join our practice:
- Have all medical records transferred from your previous primary care provider.
- Contact your insurance company to have Dundalk Pediatrics listed as your child’s primary care provider.
- Notify staff of all insurance policies.
Once these steps have been completed and verified, our staff will be happy to assist you in scheduling a new patient appointment.
When arriving for your appointment:
- Patients must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- Arrive 15mins early to complete new patient paperwork.
- Bring your ID and insurance card.
We look forward to seeing you!
There are a few things you should know after your little one arrives:
- Adding your baby to your health insurance: Make sure you contact your insurance company and/or employer to let them know you want to add the baby to your insurance; they may have an enrollment form that you can complete to help make the addition of a dependent to your policy smoother.
- First Appointment at our office: The Pediatrician at the hospital will let you know when you should make the first appointment. You can then call our office at (410)284-1133 to register the baby into our system. Make sure you have your insurance card on hand and know who the “guarantor” will be. The “guarantor” will be the person responsible for all financial aspects of the account, and can be different than the “insurance holder (subscriber)” on the account. Just keep in mind that the guarantor will NEED to be present at your first appointment to sign the New Patient Paperwork as well as present their Driver’s license to be scanned into our system.
- New Baby Appointments: Your first appointment with the office will happen within the first few days of your baby’s birth. Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes early as there will be some paperwork that we need you to fill out.
- Please review the important schedule of appointments that are necessary to monitor your baby’s growth and development.
Do you want to save time and complete your child’s developmental questionnaires before you come to the office? You will be able to answer these important questionnaires in a few minutes, and have them reviewed by your provider before your visit, by using our CHADIS application on your computer or smartphone.
Sign up for CHADIS at: www.chadis.com. Click REGISTER in the Families and Teen section. Then, enter the invitation code, 4102841133, which is the DPA phone number. Just follow the directions to enroll.
Periodically, you will receive reminders from CHADIS when questionnaires need to be completed. Click on LOGIN in the Families and Teen section, select the patient with the upcoming visit, and answer the questionnaire assigned to that patient.